About Me

My photo
Birmingham, Alabama, United States
I love to write stories and write music

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Great Games with Trenton

I'm proud to announce that we have a brand new post sieries on Trenton's Blog!
It's called "Great Games Wtith Trenton!" How it works is I start off with a game. Then you get to vote on which game you want to be game of the week. So all you have to do is vote and at the end of the day I'll tally up the votes and add the winning game. Every week I'll add a new game plus the old games. Then you get to play them. Don't forget to vote!
If you don't vote I will chose the game for you. We'll be starting with Trenton's Hangman.
You could also play "Great Games With Trenton" If I create a post with a link to one of my favorite games. Or, however YOU could leave a comment and I might add one of your favorite games. Only here on "Great Games With Trenton"

No comments:

Live Videos by Ustream